Established in 1963, Notting Hill Housing are one of London’s leading housing associations, managing nearly 32,000 affordable properties across the capital – whilst continuously building thousands more.
- Full and comprehensive Legionella risk assessments, including schematic drawings, in accordance with the ACOP L8 guidelines
- Monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, and annual monitoring takes
- Showerhead clean and disinfections
- CWST inspections, refurbishments, and replacements
- Monthly sentinel temperature checks
- Calorifier checks and maintenance
- Bacteriological and microbiological potable water sampling
ECG were pleased to be awarded the contract for the provision of Water Hygiene Services to a substantial amount of Notting Hill Housing’s property blocks throughout London.
ECG’s extensive team of Water Hygiene Risk Assessors and Water Hygiene Technicians have worked in close collaboration with Notting Hill Housing’s management team to ensure works are carried out at the most suitable times to avoid disruption to the building’s tenants.
As with every contract, ECG’s personnel have displayed the highest of standards with regards to quality of service delivered and professionalism displayed, leaving Notting Hill Housing delighted with the works carried out during our day-to-day operations in these modern properties.