Glasgow Caledonian University is one of the most dynamic and largest universities in Scotland, with almost 17,000 students and 1,500 employees across their prestigious campuses – many of whom spend term-time in the comprehensive numbers of student accommodation the University provides.
List of Services
- Full and comprehensive Legionella risk assessments, including schematic drawings, in accordance with the ACOP L8 guidelines
- Monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, and annual monitoring takes
- Showerhead clean and disinfections
- CWST inspections, refurbishments, and replacements
- Monthly sentinel temperature checks
- Calorifier checks and maintenance
- Bacteriological and microbiological potable water sampling
ECG Facilities Services were delighted to be awarded the contract for the provision of Water Hygiene Services on behalf of the University of Glasgow when we were invited to the competitive tendering process as part of the APUC (Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges) Framework.
ECG’s stellar reputation for quality service delivery and our organisation’s extensive team of highly qualified and competent Water Hygiene personnel operating throughout Glasgow, giving the University of Glasgow the confidence to select ECG to carry out these highly important Legionella prevention works throughout their campuses.
Through our vast experience of working in sensitive locations, ECG’s personnel are well equipped of working in a research-led higher education environment as well as occupied accommodation, and have drawn on this experience to provide a truly first-class service.